By this plugin you can easily add sharing functionality to your website. This allow your visitors to share your content on the top social networking sites. This offers you a great way to add social sharing links to your WordPress website.
This pretty plugin is easy to use.
There are a option panel under appearance menu called Html Social Share.
More share-able item will be add in next version.
I am also using this. Mainly I was developed this for me and after develop the plugin, I taught that it’s can help many people if I share this plugin.
Author: Md. Alimuzzaman Alim
Donate link: none
Tags: Social, share, button, image, widget, icon, zm-tech.
Requires at least: 3.0.0
Tested up to: 3.6.1
1. Share with Facebook.
2. Share with Twitter.
3. Share with LinkedIn.
4. Share with Google Plus.
5. Bookmark with Google Bookmark.
5. Send by Email.
1.Upload this plugin. To upload plugin go to Plugins >> Add New.
2. At first activate the plugin.
3. You will find Html Social share button in the plugin list.
4. You will find a option panel under appearance menu. Where you will able to enable widget and show share button on left side.
5. Chose share buttons whats are you needed.
6. Next go to Appearance >> Widgets.
7. Then you will find a widget called Html Social share button.
8. Then drag and drop this widget to your sidebar or header banner or footer.
9. That’s all.